Nsfas contact number [08000 67327]
National Student Financial Aid Scheme Contact Details are Listed below
The primary NSFAS contact details for applicants are 08000 67327 (Toll-free), 021 763 3200, and email@example.com. NSFAS Postal address is Private Bag X1, Plumstead, 7801 while the Physical address is 2nd Floor, House Vincent, 10 Brodie Road, Wynberg, Cape Town, 7700.
Chat with NSFAS
Contacting NSFAS via email or call, you can also chat with them via the nsfas.org.za website.
The listed below steps will guide you.
- Navigate to the NSFAS website at www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on myNSFAS, OR.
- Go directly to the self-service portal my.nsfas.org.za/mynsfas/selfservice.
- Enter your email address and password to sign in to your account.
- Click on NSFAS Chat.
Please note that NSFAS has no Whatsapp number.
Contact NSFAS by email
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme can also be contacted via email. Here’s how it’s done.
- Kindly open Gmail on your phone or your computer.
- Click ＋ Compose icon. It’s on the upper-left side of your Gmail inbox. Doing so opens a “New Message” window in the lower-right corner of the page.
- The next step is to enter NSFAS email address…firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the “To” or “Recipients” text box at the top of the New Message window, then type in email@example.com.
- Add a subject. Click the “Subject” text field, then type in your whatever you want the subject of the email to be.
- Now, enter your email message ie. your enquiries, issues etc. Give much details and add attachments (image, .pdf, .doc, .ppt, etc.) if needed.
- Click Send. It’s a blue button in the bottom-left corner of the email window.
- Wait for a reply from NSFAS.
NSFAS virtual contact center
NSFAS contact center is available from Monday to Friday between 08:30 and 17:00.
Their virtual contact center is also available to assist you through the following channels:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: National Student Financial Aid Scheme
- Twitter: @myNSFAS
- Instagram: @myNSFAS
Account, balance and payment contact details
For queries regarding NSFAS account, payments, and balances:
- Tel No.: 08000 67327
- Email: email@example.com
Vuvuzela Fraud & Corruption hotline
To submit information on fraud or corruption identified or witnessed:
- Tel No.: 0860 247 653
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax2Email: 086 726 1681
- SMS Call Back Number: 30916
Click here for Nsfas Online Application here >>>>>
USEFUL LINKS FROM NSFAS
How to apply Nsfas
Nsfas application forms
Nsfas application status
Nsfas Supporting documents
Nsfas Application Requirements
Nsfas application Instructions
Nsfas application opening and closing date