Cput Financial 2024-2025
Cput Financial 2024-2025
Financial aid is money awarded to students who are financially needy and academically competent, or have a high level of academic achievement. The money can be used to pay for study-related costs as determined by the donor such as tuition fees, accommodation, meals, and books. Funding is always connected to academic competence or achievement since donors want to be sure that their money is spent on students who take their education seriously. Even financially needy students must be academically competent to qualify for financial aid.Cput Financial 2024-2025
How to apply for nsfas
- Visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.
You Are Not Qualified To Apply For Nsfas If?
- Students that have completed a previous qualification.
- Students with a combined household income of more than R350 000 per annum.
- Students who have already applied, qualified and received funding. They are automatically funded for the duration of their studies provided they pass their modules and meet the academic requirements.
- Foreign students (any student who is not a South African citizen).
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Documents Required To Apply For Nsfas 2024-2025
To ensure that your application is successful, you must supply the following papers to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS).
- Add your phone number and email address.
- A copy of your ID or birth certificate is required.
- Copies of parents’, guardians’, or spouses’ national identification cards
- If necessary, proof of income or a year’s worth of IRP5
- Your parents’, guardian’s, or spouse’s proof of income.
- You do not need to present any proof of income if you are an SASSA grant recipient.
- All Applicants with disabilities must complete and submit a Disability Annexure A Form, which must be completed and signed.
- An applicant identified by the Department of Social Development as a Vulnerable Child must also submit a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.Cput Financial 2024-2025
For nsfas online application click >>>here
For more information on nsfas click here