Ewc Nsfas 2024-2025
Ewc Nsfas 2024-2025
On September 1, NSFAS Online applications are opened. For the convenience of the students, applications can be completed on a computer or smartphone with an internet connection. For processing, make sure all necessary supporting documents are attached. Ekurhuleni West Technical, Vocational, Education and Training College (EWC) is a public institution regulated by the FET Colleges Act no 16 of 2006, as amended.
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Required Documents To Apply For Nsfas
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) will require more information from you in order to process your application, so you need to provide the following documents to make sure that your application is successful.
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians, or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant who is known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
You Are Not Qualified To Apply For Nsfas If?
- Students that have completed a previous qualification.
- Students with a combined household income of more than R350 000 per annum.
- Students who have already applied, qualified and received funding. They are automatically funded for the duration of their studies provided they pass their modules and meet the academic requirements.
- Foreign students (any student who is not a South African citizen).
How To Apply For Nsfas
- Visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review. Apply For Nsfas Online Application 2024-2025
For nsfas online application click >>>here
For more information on nsfas click here