Head of Technical Pricing
Currently, we are seeking a Head of Pricing.
This position is responsible for determining the business’s strategic pricing direction for any new or existing products. The position will require input into business procedures when necessary and will focus on the technical development of pricing models as well as their implementation and enhancement. In the end, it is responsible for the book of business’s profitability.
Responsibilities and work outputs
The job will be answerable for the accompanying:
- Support for the development of technical pricing models and their implementation Support for the innovation and enhancement of existing models in technical pricing Support for the development of practical street pricing
- Pricing monitoring
- Contribution to item advancement and business processes where required
Eagerness to collaborate and boldness to discuss specialized ideas with colleagues
Heartless quest for effectiveness being developed and execution
Persistent improvement and mechanization of functional undertakings
Take full responsibility for business execution (inside their control)
- Mentoring junior actuarial students
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Energetic and a quick worker
- Strong sense of Integrity and honesty
- Ability to respect the confidentiality
- Deadline and results-oriented
- Organized, self-disciplined, and self-motivated
Experience and Qualifications
- Nearly or newly qualified actuary
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in product development and pricing in short-term or general insurance
- Management experience would be advantageous
- Experience with data management software (SAS, SQL)
- Experience with pricing software (WTW)
- Our Centurion office currently has openings for the aforementioned position.
Send your resume, salary expectations, notice period, and identification number to James@abcworldwide.com if you are interested.