hr assistant jobs 2023-2024
hr assistant jobs
hr assistant jobs 2023-2024
HR Assistant Transformation
- Murray & Roberts Cementation is accepting applications for the role of HR Assistant Transformation in Bedfordview from suitable individuals. The HR Coordinator Transformation will be the candidate’s boss. The employer will offer compensation and benefits that are suitable and pertinent to the position. Candidates from historically disadvantaged South African (HDSA) backgrounds will be given preference. Only South African citizens and permanent residents may apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
The chosen candidate will be in charge of, but not just of:
- In accordance with laws, policies, processes, and standards, provide the transformation department with efficient administrative services and assistance.
- help with BBBEE reporting and audits
- aid in reporting employment equity
- assist with site Employment Equity Committee training, keep an eye on committee meeting minutes for potential improvement
- Verify and audit against predetermined BBBEE and EE criteria, then report findings to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Documentation relating to transformation should be saved and kept up to date on the shared drive and in the physical filing system.
- Effective internal and external stakeholder engagement and communication to guarantee that transformation demands are promptly satisfied
- proactive risk assessment and mitigation, and prompt escalated action in the event of failure
- abide by the safety processes, rules, regulations, and standards of M&RC.
- Self-control and alignment with leadership efforts and M&RC principles
Desired Experience & Qualification
The basic requirements and abilities for qualified candidates are as follows:
- BCom or HR-related Degree/National Diploma at NQF Level 6 or Grade 12 or NQF 4 equivalent
- Microsoft Office capable (Word, Excel)
- exposure to a system for online transformation
- exposure to a document management system such as SharePoint (advantageous)
- strong attention to detail and outstanding administrative and report writing skills
- mathematical aptitude and capability for doing complicated computations
- capacity to communicate at all levels and possess good interpersonal skills
- good communication abilities in English, both written and verbally
Candidates should have the following professional background:
- Experience conducting BBBEE audits and generating Employment Equity reports, as well as at least 4 years of experience in
- the fields of BBBEE, Employment Equity, and Transformation
- Experience working in an agency environment in the past is preferred.
- good knowledge of the Employment Equity Act, BBBEE, and the Codes of Good Practice
- It will be beneficial to become familiar with the Mining and Construction Sector Codes.
government vacancies 2021
local government jobs
private bank jobs
For more info, click here