Icollege Nsfas 2024-2025
Icollege Nsfas 2024-2025
The goal of Nsfas is to fund poor and needy students in public universities and TVET colleges. Icollege is a private college
How To Apply For NSFAS Application
Applicants must carefully read ‘how to apply for nsfas online application’ to understand the procedure for applying to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) board to avoid rejection.
- Visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.
You will be covered till you complete your degree if you are eligible for NSFAS funding. However, you must continue to meet the academic criteria in order to receive this benefit. All you have to do now is focus on studying and passing your modules to assure your continued financing.
Documents Needed For Nsfas Application
- A valid ID document or a valid ID card (certified copy and electronic copy)
- Unabridged birth certificate (if you don’t have an ID card or paperwork) (certified copy and electronic copy)
- Identification documents for parents and guardians (certified copy and electronic copy)
- Certificate of Death for Parents/Guardians (if applicable) (both a certified copy and a digital copy)Pay slips, employment letters, and pension information (not older than 3 months) (Do not include SASSA slips in your submission.) SASSA should not be counted as part of a household’s income.) (both a certified copy and a digital copy)
- Contact information (phone number/email address where NSFAS can interact with you during the application process and provide feedback on your application’s outcome)
- NSFAS Consent Form pdf– completed and signed by parents/ guardians
- If disabled, complete and include the NSFAS Disability Annexure A (.pdf)
- If orphaned, complete and include the NSFAS Declaration Form (.pdf)– to be signed by an Isibindi Child Youth Care Worker/ a social worker from the Department of Social Development and submitted to an Isibindi Centre/ NYDA office.
Instructions For Applicants
- Note. Before filling out the application form, please read the following notes carefully. Make sure you read all of the sections and that the information you supply is correct.
- Every page of the application form, as well as every page of all supporting documents, must have your identity (ID) number written in the top right hand corner.
- NSFAS will not process application forms that do not include ALL supporting papers.
- Only the first application received by NSFAS will be processed. Please do not submit multiple applications unless NSFAS specifically demands it.
- NSFAS need either a cell phone number or email address in order to communicate with you during the application process. If you do not already have an email address, you can create a free email account on Google at www.gmail.com, or on Yahoo at www.yahoo.co.za or any other free email service.
- If your application is approved, NSFAS will pay a portion of your student allowances via cell phone vouchers using the cell phone number you provided on the application form.
- Please open a bank account with any bank, such as Postbank, ABSA, Capitec, FNB, Standard Bank, Nedbank, or others, if you do not already have one. Some student allowances will be deposited directly into your bank account.