job recruitment 2023-2024
job recruitment 2023-2024
A fantastic opportunity has opened up at Hollywoodbets for a Recruitment Consultant to be stationed at the Team Support Office in Umhlanga, Durban. The goal of this position is to manage the hiring process such that high-caliber candidates are found and positions are filled quickly. creating innovative or creative hiring strategies to make sure Hollywoodbets always recruits the top people. Create and maintain a strong working relationship with suppliers and line management.
- Recruitment experience (3-5 years)
- HR or related qualification
- Previous experience in a Corporate Environment
- Unless otherwise instructed, adhere to the recruitment procedure as it is laid forth.
- Before beginning the recruitment process, have managed to sign the pre-authorization paperwork.
- Create job postings for both internal and external audiences. Advertise after receiving approval from the Senior HRBP or HRM. Send all adverts for final clearance to the Senior HRBP.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews based on the job description and weed out undesirable individuals as early as possible. assemble resumes and present them to the line manager for review.
- Plan and conduct interviews. arranging interview times and dates with the appropriate Line Managers and/or HRM.
- As part of the targeted selection process, make sure competency-based interview questions are asked.
- Make sure reference checks and other official checks (credit, fraud, criminal, qualification, driver’s license, etc.) are finished for the final shortlisted candidate.
- Make sure that all applicants are informed via rejection letters or emails if they don’t meet the requirements. Make sure each applicant has feedback on the results of the interview, and make sure agencies get feedback.
- Utilize the internet for hiring by posting job openings on relevant websites. Look at novel job advertising strategies. To find and source candidates, use social networking and professional networking websites. To find the finest candidate, network with people in your sector and join associations.
- keeping a pool of willing applicants available (Ensure continuous follow-ups are made).
- Create a database of applicants that may be consulted formally.
- When necessary, coordinate psychometric tests. scheduling psychometric tests as and when the Senior HRBP and HRM deem them necessary. Briefing the candidate and inviting them in
Please be aware that your application will be considered rejected if you are not contacted within 30 days.
For more info, click here