Maintenance Manager-Verulam 2023-2024
Maintenance Manager-Verulam 2023-2024
If you are seeking a job as a Maintenance Manager-Verulam, the document below will guide you through the steps needed to find and apply for such jobs, and provide tips on how to make sure you are hired.
- Lead all manufacturing engineering projects, including capital and process development, and provide superior technical knowledge. Responsible for team leadership, exceptional people skills, and management. Responsible for the installation, maintenance, and improvement of production lines, as well as managing contractors and ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental regulations. The position is fully responsible for the department’s budget. Implement and manage continuous improvement principles by identifying shortcomings and recommending changes to training, working practices, and processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Maintenance Manager is in charge of providing leadership, strategic direction, and ensuring regulatory compliance in the areas of engineering, maintenance, facilities, utilities, maintenance planning, and projects.
Ensure safe, dependable operations, practices, and adherence to the OHS Act, all related regulations, and internal policies and procedures.
Install and monitor management systems and processes to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements.
Implement and maintain engineering and inspection management systems and processes to ensure asset integrity and legal compliance.
- Continuous improvement and direct assistance are required to maintain ISO certifications.
Maintain effective maintenance management systems and processes to ensure the plant, utilities, and facilities are reliable.
Develop effective maintenance strategies and implement reliability-centered maintenance.
As part of the asset and infrastructure strategy, ensure that defect elimination and vulnerability studies are carried out.
Execution of maintenance and effective preventative maintenance on the plant, utilities, facilities, and infrastructure.
To support the Company’s strategy, ensure that all equipment is available and reliable at all times.
Plant, utility, facility, and infrastructure maintenance planning and execution
Spare’s philosophy and total management are constantly being improved.
- Create and maintain a project for continuous improvement of project processes and management systems, governance, and controls.
Develop an in-house capability to manage large projects flawlessly.
Create long-term technical organizational capability.
Manage the department’s performance, people development, and recruitment to ensure a competent, engaged, and multi-skilled workforce.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Diploma/Degree
- GCC accreditation, either electrical or mechanical
- Trade tested in electrical, mechanical, and millwright
- 15 years of experience in engineering, maintenance, and project management in the manufacturing industry
- 8 years of post-qualification experience in a GMRII role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Proven track record of process improvements in manufacturing.
- O.E.E. is a result-oriented organization.
- Implementation of an engineering KPI measurement system
- Significant experience in industrial automation (PLCs and drives)
- Extensive electrical problem-solving experience.
- Prior experience in the manufacturing process is required.
- Extensive knowledge of scheduled, predictive, and preventative maintenance.
- Thorough understanding of all utilities
- Willingness to work weekends and public holidays as needed.
- Thorough understanding of environmental, health, and safety issues.
- Significant project management (CAPEX) experience
new vacancy 2021
post office vacancy 2021
For more info on this job, click here