The Department of Military Veterans is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Through the filling of these positions, we intend to promote representativity (race, gender, and disability), and individuals whose appointment/promotion/transfer will advance representativity will be given preference.
The appropriate applicants will be chosen with the goal of increasing representativeness and meeting affirmative action goals, as outlined in the relevant components’ Employment Equity Plan.
The Department reserves the right to not appoint any applicants and to perform pre-employment security screening.
- Vacancies Closing date: 17 June 2022
- Vacancy Closing date: 20 May 2022
- Vacancy Closing date: 6 May 2022
- Vacancy Closing date: 14 April 2022
- Vacancies Closing date: 25 February 2022
NOTE: MILITARY VETERANS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83, which can be obtained from any Public Service Department, and must be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae (previous experience must be detailed) as well as certified copies of qualifications, service certificates, driver’s license, and Identification Document. Applicants with international qualifications must provide a SAQA qualification evaluation report. Non-South African citizens must enclose a certified copy of proof of permanent residency in the country. Applicants must also complete the Z83 and report any pending criminal, disciplinary, or other adverse allegation or investigation against them. At least three references’ full names, addresses, and phone numbers must also be provided. If you do not submit the appropriate documentation, your application may be rejected (applications without evidence).
- Please complete a new application form for each role if you are applying for more than one position in the Department. Applicants must be available for selection interviews at the Department’s discretion at a time, date, and location. Please presume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been called for an interview within three (3) months after the closing date.
APPLICATIONS FROM PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE WELCOME.
- Unless otherwise specified, please send applications to The Director-General, Department of Military Veterans, Private Bag X943, Pretoria, 0001 (citing the relevant reference number). or 328 Festival Street, Hatfield, Pretoria, 0001 (hand-delivered).
- Veterans of the military are the coordinators (3-Year Contract) (Applications are no longer being accepted.)
The Human Resources Department’s Personnel Evaluation section has an opening for a Coordinator: Military Veterans. People who meet the qualifications and experience requirements listed below are encouraged to apply.
Workplace Exposition Programs (Applications closed)
Through skills-based programs in various occupations/disciplines within the Company, the Opportunity aims to provide workplace exposure and experience.
Government Communication and Information System
Independent Police Investigative Directorate
International Relations and Cooperation
For more info, click here