nedbank careers 2023-2024
nedbank careers 2023-2024
HEAD: CAREER DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING
The Director is the primary point of contact for the Head: Career Development Consulting (CDC), who serves on the department’s senior management team. The ideal applicant will oversee the constant delivery of specialized career development-related services, including as events, resources, and tools, to improve employment chances and student achievement while managing the work of the Career Development Consulting group. This work benefits from a combination of long-term understanding of Career Development practice, the quickly changing workplace, and the continual improvement of employability skills that make graduates the preferred recruitment option.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities Strategic planning in line with institutional, departmental, and faculty priorities
The Career Development Consultants’ team has excellent, accountable leadership.
- Constant strategic evaluation and connection building with various faculty members and stakeholders
- Creating and delivering high-quality, innovative Career Development, Information, and Engagement initiatives that are focused on students and show an understanding of local and global labor market and employment trends.
- Outstanding contribution to the strategic direction of the Careers Service as a member of the senior management team
- Constant professional and personal development
Desired Experience & Qualification
- requisites for the position
- Proven capacity to conceptualize, direct, and oversee the distribution of a variety of Career Development Services, Career education data, and learning resources for hybrid student engagement at scale.
- NQF 7 in Higher Education Development, Industrial Psychology or equivalent • 8 years of experience in a senior Career Development role, including 5 years of line managing a team of three or more individuals in the SA Higher Education sector
- The ability to think strategically, forge connections and networks, strong organizing skills, self-management, and strong project planning
- familiarity with the tools and systems used for business communication, customer relations, and learning management
Excellent written and spoken communication skills for physical and virtual platforms and diverse audiences. Experience working collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders and developing relationships at a strategic level.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask, especially under pressure.
The benefits of the following are:
- Knowledge of graduate labor market trends, employer expectations, and the graduate recruitment industry. NQF 8 or above, in topics directly related to Career Development Consulting practice. Proven ability to develop strong information management systems and deliver both quantitative and qualitative reports.
Package & Remuneration
- Market Related
dpsa vacancies 2021
electrical engineering jobs
standard bank careers
teaching assistant jobs
For more info, click here