Nsfas application forms 2023-2024
Nsfas application forms
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (Nsfas) has opened its application for this year for only South African citizens to apply for financial support.
General Instructions from Nsfas
Applicant should follow the listed below general instruction to avoid rejection of application.
- Note. Before filling out the application form, please read the following notes carefully. Make sure you read all of the sections and that the information you supply is correct.
- Every page of the application form, as well as every page of all supporting documents, must have your identity (ID) number written in the top righthand corner.
- NSFAS will not process application forms that do not include ALL supporting papers.
- Only the first application received by NSFAS will be processed. Please do not submit multiple applications unless NSFAS specifically demands it.
- NSFAS need either a cell phone number or email address in order to communicate with you during the application process. If you do not already have an email address, you can create a free email account on Google at www.gmail.com, or on Yahoo at www.yahoo.co.za or any other free email service.
- If your application is approved, NSFAS will pay portion of your student allowances via cell phone vouchers using the cell phone number you provided on the application form.
- Please open a bank account with any bank, such as Postbank, ABSA, Capitec, FNB, Standard Bank, Nedbank, or others, if you do not already have one. Some student allowances will be deposited directly into your bank account.
NSFAS APPLICATION ASSISTANCE
If you need assistance in completing your application form, please contact:
• The NSFAS Contact Centre on 0860 067 327, or
• The Financial Aid Office at the university or FET college where you wish to study
- Applicants can download nsfas application form here PDF
- Download Consent Form PDF
- Download Disability Annexure Form PDF