Nsfas application instruction 2023-2024
Nsfas application instruction
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) has requirements that must be followed by applicants before applying for support. Kindly move in line with the requirements aliened by the authorities.
These are simply rules to guide you.
- Rule 1: If you want to avoid being rejected as an applicant, make sure you meet all of the requirements.
- Rule 2: If you don’t know what you’re doing, ask for help before filling out the application form.
- Rule 3: Be sure to follow all of the guidelines for the application procedure.
- Rule 4: Make sure you have all of the required documents.
NSFAS General instructions for applicants
- Before filling out the application form, please read the following notes carefully. Make sure you read all of the sections with correct .information
- Your identity (ID) number must be written in the top right corner of every page of the application form and all supporting documents.
- NSFAS will not process any application forms that do not include ALL supporting papers.
- NSFAS will only process the first application that we receive. Please do not submit multiple applications unless nsfas specifically demands it.
- To connect with your application process, NSFAS requires either a cell phone number or an email address. You can create a free email account on Google at www.gmail.com, Yahoo at www.yahoo.co.za, or any other free email provider if you don’t already have one.
- If your application is approved, NSFAS will pay portion of your student allowances via cell phone vouchers using the cell phone number you provide on the application form.
- Please open a bank account with any bank, such as Postbank, ABSA, Capitec, FNB, Standard Bank, Nedbank, or others, if you do not have one. Some student allowances will be deposited directly into their bank account.
Click here for Nsfas Online Application here >>>>>
For more info visit Nsfas Website