Nsfas Cput 2024-2025
Nsfas Cput 2024-2025
The NSFAS offers study bursaries to qualified students who intend to attend TVET colleges or public universities. There are 26 public universities in South Africa, including Cape Peninsula University Technology (CPUT). Students at CPUT are eligible for Nsfas funding and should visit the Nsfas website for further information on the application process and deadlines.
What does The Nsfas Bursary Cover?
Applicants who are approved for NSFAS funding are covered for the following:
- Accommodation or transport
- Learning material
- Personal care
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Documents Required To Apply For Nsfas 2024-2025
To ensure that your application is successful, you must supply the following papers to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS).
- Add your phone number and email address.
- A copy of your ID or birth certificate is required.
- Copies of parents’, guardians’, or spouses’ national identification cards
- If necessary, proof of income or a year’s worth of IRP5
- Your parents’, guardians’, or spouse’s proof of income.
- You do not need to present any proof of income if you are a SASSA grant recipient.
- All Applicants with disabilities must complete and submit a Disability Annexure A Form, which must be completed and signed.
- An applicant identified by the Department of Social Development as a Vulnerable Child must also submit a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
How To Apply For Nsfas
- Visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.
For nsfas online application click >>>here
Applicants can click here for more >>>Nsfas links
For more information on nsfas click here