Nsfas Form Download 2024-2025
Nsfas Form Download 2024-2025
From the NSFAS website, download a copy of the application form in pdf format. Then, deliver your completed application and accompanying materials to the financial aid office of your university or FET college (FAO). Send NSFAS your completed application form and supporting materials by scanning or emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to submit their forms by the deadline, applicants should be aware of the application deadline.
How To Apply For NSFAS Application
Applicants must carefully read ‘how to apply for nsfas online application’ to understand the procedure for applying to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) board to avoid rejection.
- Visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.
Instructions For Applicants
- Please read the following notes carefully before filling out the application form. Check that you’ve read all of the sections and that the information you’ve provided is accurate.
- Your identity (ID) number must be written in the upper right hand corner of every page of the application form, as well as every page of all supporting documents.
- NSFAS will reject any application that does not include ALL supporting documents.
- NSFAS will only process the first application it receives. If NSFAS specifically requests it, please do not submit duplicate applications.
- In order to interact with you during the application process, NSFAS requires either a cell phone number or an email address. You can create a free email address if you don’t already have one. If your application is granted, NSFAS will pay a portion of your student allowances through cell phone vouchers, which will be sent to the cell phone number you supplied on the application form.
- If you do not already have one, please open one with any bank, such as Postbank, ABSA, Capitec, FNB, Standard Bank, Nedbank, or others. Some of your student allowances will be put into your bank account directly.
Documents Needed For Nsfas Application
- A valid ID document or a valid ID card (certified copy and electronic copy)
- Unabridged birth certificate (if you don’t have an ID card or paperwork) (certified copy and electronic copy)
- Identification documents for parents and guardians (certified copy and electronic copy)
- Certificate of Death for Parents/Guardians (if applicable) (both a certified copy and a digital copy)Pay slips, employment letters, and pension information (not older than 3 months) (Do not include SASSA slips in your submission.) SASSA should not be counted as part of a household’s income.) (both a certified copy and a digital copy)
- Contact information (phone number/email address where NSFAS can interact with you during the application process and provide feedback on your application’s outcome)
- NSFAS Consent Form pdf– completed and signed by parents/ guardians
- If disabled, complete and include the NSFAS Disability Annexure A (.pdf)
- If orphaned, complete and include the NSFAS Declaration Form (.pdf)– to be signed by an Isibindi Child Youth Care Worker/ a social worker from the Department of Social Development and submitted to an Isibindi Centre/ NYDA office.Nsfas Form 2024-2025
For nsfas online application click >>>here
For more information on nsfas click here