Nsfas Get Help 2024-2025
Nsfas Get Help 2024-2025
If you need assistance, contact the NYDA at your local NYDA office or dial the toll-free number 08000 67327. Recall that earlier NSFAS financial assistance took the form of loans, which must still be repaid after you find employment after finishing your studies. Call the NSFAS Call Centre on 021 763 3200, email firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS 32261 with your name, contact number, email address and postal address.
How to Apply for NSFAS
If you would like to apply for NSFAS online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.
In the event that you’re qualified for NSFAS financing, you may be secured until you wrap up your degree. However, in arrange to proceed to accept this advantage, you must proceed to meet the scholastic requirements. To ensure your continuous funding, all you have got to do presently is concentrate on examining and passing your modules.
Nsfas Application Qualification
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Required Documents Needed For Application
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) will require more information from you to process your application, so you need to provide the following documents to ensure that your application is successful.
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians, or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.Nsfas UP 2024-2025
For nsfas online application click >>>here