Nsfas Intellimali 2024-2025
Nsfas Intellimali 2024-2025
IntelliMali is a privately-owned company that specialises in the payment and administration of funds through its solutions IntelliCard and IntelliCell. It was established in 2009 to alleviate the pressure experienced by Chief Financial Officers and Financial Aid practitioners at South African Higher Education institutions and has grown substantially from this original base. NSFAS has begun the process of disbursing NSFAS allowances, through the Intellimali System, to qualifying Students.
Ways To Activate Your Intellimali Card
- Download the app and follow the instructions to activate your card.
- Activate your card on the web.
- Activate your card at any merchant, such as bookshops, Checkers USave, or Shoprite (should you wish to draw the cash).
Once activated, you will be able to use your Intellimali-enabled student registration card to spend the allowance at selected suppliers by using it much like a bank debit card. This process is quick and transactions are reflected on the student’s Intellimali account instantly.
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
How To Apply For Nsfas
- Visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.
Documents Required To Apply For Nsfas
To ensure that your application is successful, you must supply the following papers to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS).
- Add your phone number and email address.
- A copy of your ID or birth certificate is required.
- Copies of parents’, guardians’, or spouses’ national identification cards
- If necessary, proof of income or a year’s worth of IRP5
- Your parents’, guardian’s, or spouse’s proof of income.
- You do not need to present any proof of income if you are an SASSA grant recipient.
- All Applicants with disabilities must complete and submit a Disability Annexure A Form, which must be completed and signed.
- An applicant identified by the Department of Social Development as a Vulnerable Child must also submit a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.Uj Nsfas Funded List 2024-2025
For nsfas online application click >>>here
Applicants can click here for more >>>Nsfas links
For more information on nsfas click here