Nsfas List 2024-2025
Nsfas List 2024-2025
The funding list, which includes NSFAS qualified students who want to continue their study at any of the 26 public universities and 50 TVET colleges, has been provided to higher education institutions. According to the NSFAS funding requirements, the list comprises the names of students who are eligible for NSFAS financing.Nsfas List 2024-2025
How to Apply for NSFAS when it is open
If you would like to apply for NSFAS online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.
If you are eligible for NSFAS financing, you will be covered until you finish your degree. However, in order to continue receiving this benefit, you must continue to meet the academic requirements. To ensure your continuous funding, all you have to do now is concentrate on studying and passing your modules.
Required Documents For Nsfas
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) will require more information from you in order to process your application, so you need to provide the following documents to make sure that your application is successful.
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians, or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant who is known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.Nsfas List 2024-2025
For nsfas online application click >>>here
Applicants can click here for more >>>Nsfas links
For more information on nsfas click here