Nsfas NBA 2024-2025
Nsfas NBA 2024-2025
If you are a fresh student or a senior but its your first time applying for Nsfas, then you need to fill the NSFAS Bursary Agreement NBA form.According to the agency, unless the agreement is signed, selected students will not receive any funds. Nsfas NBA 2024-2025
How To Sign NBA?
- You will receive an email with a link to sign online, click on the link to proceed
- After inserting your ID number, you will receive a One Time Pin (OTP) through an SMS to your registered cell phone number.
- Type in the received OTP to continue with the signing of the agreement
When you’re done, you’ll get a message on the screen indicating that the Terms and Conditions have been submitted. This indicates that you have completed the signing process for your NSFAS bursary agreement. If you are under the age of 18, your parent or legal guardian should sign on your behalf.Nba Nsfas 2024-2025
What does the bursary cover?
Amounts indicated of accommodation, living allowance, transport and learning materials need to be aligned with the approved latest DHET guidelines.
- Accommodation in an urban area R24,000 per annum
- Accommodation in an peri-urban area R18,900 per annum
- Accommodation in an rural area R15,750 per annum
- Transport (up to 40 km from institution) R7,350 per annum
- Transport R7000 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum
University in South Africa
- Cover Accommodation
According to the university’s actual costs (costs for private accommodation must not exceed costs for university residence)
- Cover Transport (up to 40 km from the institution) R7 500 per annum
- Cover’s Living allowance R15, 000 per annum
- Cover’s Book allowances R5200 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum for students in catered residences
Applicants who have been granted government support must sign a bursary agreement form.Nsfas NBA 2024-2025
For nsfas online application click >>>here
For more information on nsfas click here