Nsfas Wallet 2023-2024
NSFAS-Funded students who qualify to receive allowances directly from them will get cash funds in their NSFAS Wallets.
Brief on Nsfas Wallet
You can use your NSFAS Wallet to withdraw cash and/or make purchases at any NSFAS-registered merchant. And also note that, allowance amounts you may get are determined through consultation with institutions, communicated to NSFAS when you register.
Nsfas important note to applicants
- When your NSFAS Wallet account is created by NSFAS, you will receive a “Welcome” SMS advising you to verify your account.
- Ensure at ALL times that you have access to the cell phone number you provided to NSFAS upon application, as this is the number we will use to deposit your funds.
- Should you wish to withdraw cash, you may do so at any of our cash withdrawal merchants, Checkers, Boxer, U-Save and select Spar stores. Note that these stores have daily cash withdrawal limits from R200 – R1000 per day.
- Spending at a registered store has no limit i.e. you can spend up to the maximum value of your cash wallet.
Click here for Nsfas Online Application here >>>>>
How to get an Nsfas Wallet started (1st time users)?
• You will get an SMS welcoming you to NSFAS Wallet
• Please try to verify your account by dialing *120*176# and reply with your ID number
• Kindly note that, you will receive a password that you will use when transacting. Note that you need to keep this password secure at all times as anyone with access to your password may access or spend your money. It is advisable to log in to Celbux.appspot.com with your 5 digit password and update your password to something more secure and memorable.
• Please don’t keep or save your password on your cell phone and always keep your cell phone’s screen locked with a password or pin.
What you will need to get your NSFAS allowances via NSFAS Wallet?
The listed below are the needed from to receive an allowance through your Nsfas Wallet.
• Your own cell phone and valid SIM card
• You must sign your NSFAS Bursary Agreement if you are a new student to NSFAS
• You will not need to withdraw cash to pay your landlord or any registered merchant
VERY USEFUL LINKS
Nsfas wallet withdrawal
How do I withdraw funds from Nsfas Wallet
Nsfas Wallet account blocked
How to Reset NSFAS Wallet Password
Nsfas Wallet login online
Nsfas Wallet login
Nsfas Wallet password reset