Nsfas Website 2024-2025
Nsfas Website 2024-2025
Visit the NSFAS website at www.nsfas.org.za.Then select the “myNSFAS” tab to navigate to the menu drop down to select what you want to do.
How to create NSFAS account on the website?
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za and select “myNsfas account” from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, type in your login and password.
- Select “My personal information” from the drop-down box.
- Make sure your phone number and email address are up to date.
- To continue, click “Update your details.”
- To the new phone number and email address you supplied, a One-Time Pin (OTP) will be delivered.
- Enter the OTP and click the submit button to submit it.
- As soon as possible, your information will be updated.
If you already have an account, you can sign in with your username and password, as well as your Facebook and Google accounts.
Keep in mind that your phone number and email address must be unique to you and cannot be shared.
You can check your application results (nsfas status) by login into your myNSFAS account if you were one of the NSFAS 2022 applicants whose application was unsuccessful and you have filed an appeal.
How to find your status on NSFAS Website
When you apply for funding through the NSFAS, you can usually expect a response within a few days of the deadline (30th November 2021).
If you’ve been waiting to hear whether you’ve been accepted into the program, here’s a quick instruction on how to check your application status for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme.
To check the progress of your NSFAS application, go to:
- Go to the myNSFAS account portal and log in.
- Type in your ID or username, as well as your password.
- Select SIGN IN! from the drop-down menu.
- To check the status of your application, go to your account dashboard and select Track Funding Progress.
- Congratulations if your application was accepted.! If not, better luck next time
How to Reset the Password on Your MyNsfas Account
- Select “Forgot your password” from the drop-down menu and input your ID number.
- Select whether or not you’ve forgotten your username and password, then click “Submit.”
- An OTP will be sent to you via email and SMS.
- Enter the OTP that was sent to you and click “Submit.”
- .After that, you’ll be prompted to create a new password.
For nsfas online application click >>>here
For more information on Nsfas click here