MyNsfas is the portal for Nsfas applicants to log in and access and manage important info regarding the National Student Financial Aid Scheme. Without logging into your account one cannot check their status and even access funding. Steps needed for setting up ones login is as follows;NsfasLogin 2024-2025
Create Mynsfas Account
Students/ NSFAS applicants are strongly encouraged to create their MyNSFAS accounts. The process is as follows:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on “myNsfas account“.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the “My personal details” tab.
- Update your cellphone number and/or email address to your current one.
- Click “Update your details” to proceed.
- A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the new number and email address that you have provided.
- Enter the OTP and click submit.
- Your details will immediately be updated.
- Your email address is your username. Protect your username and password.
If you’re an applicant with an existing account, you can sign in using your usernames and password or Facebook and Google accounts.
Password Reset Instructions
Have you forgotten your MyNsfas account and wants to re-set? You can simply recover your Nsfas login password by completing the following steps:
- Enter your ID number and click the “Forgot your password” tab.
- Click “Submit” if you’ve forgotten your username or password.
- You’ll get an OTP through email or SMS.
- Enter the OTP and click “Submit.”
- You’ll be prompted to establish a new password.
- Links How to Login to a Mynsfas Account
You must submit a certified affidavit requesting that your email and cell phone number be changed with the old and new details reflecting firstname.lastname@example.org if you have lost your MyNSFAS login details and do not have access to the email address or cell phone number on the Nsfas system.NsfasLogin 2024-2025
For nsfas online application click >>>here
Applicants can click here for more >>>Nsfas links
For more information on nsfas click here