old mutual careers 2023-2024
old mutual careers
old mutual careers 2023-2024
HEAD: CAREER DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING
- The Director is the primary point of contact for the Head: of Career Development Consulting (CDC), who serves on the department’s senior management team. The ideal applicant will oversee the constant delivery of specialized career development-related services, including events, resources, and tools, to improve employment chances and student achievement while managing the work of the Career Development Consulting group. This work benefits from a combination of long-term understanding of Career Development practice, the quickly changing workplace, and the continual improvement of employability skills that make graduates the preferred recruitment option.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Strategic planning that is in line with institutional, faculty, and departmental priorities
• Continual strategic consideration and growth of relationships with a variety of faculty and stakeholder groups; excellent, accountable leadership of the team of career development consultants; design and delivery of high-quality, effective, and innovative career development, information services, and engagement initiatives; and participation in senior management
• Constant professional and personal development
Desired Experience & Qualification
- • Proven capacity to conceptualize, direct, and oversee the distribution of a variety of Career Development Services, Career education data, and learning resources for hybrid student engagement at scale.
- • NQF 7 in Higher Education Development, Industrial Psychology or equivalent • 8 years of experience in a senior Career Development role, including 5 years of line managing a team of three or more individuals in the SA Higher Education sector
- • The ability to think strategically, forge connections and networks, strong organizing skills, self-management, and strong project planning
- Make sure that all applicants who don’t fit the bill receive rejection letters or emails. Verify that each candidate has received feedback on the results of the interview, and make sure the agencies get it.
- Utilize the internet for hiring by announcing opportunities on reliable websites. Investigate fresh approaches to job advertising. Identify and source candidates by using social and professional networking websites. Connect with people in your field and join associations to find the perfect candidate.
- keeping a pool of individuals who are readily available (Ensure continuous follow-ups are made).
- Formally begin compiling a candidate database that can be used.
- Coordinate psychometric tests as necessary. scheduling psychometric testing as and when the HRM and Senior HRBP deem it necessary. Send a letter to the candidate and invitations
rand water vacancies
call centre jobs