post office vacancy
post office vacancy
post office vacancy
- A small manufacturing company in Paarden Eiland is looking for a Bookkeeper and Assistant to join their team.
- The selected candidate will guarantee that office administrative tasks are managed and maintained, as well as aid with the procurement process and provide support to the company’s MD.
- The job entails a wide range of duties linked with aiding a small business owner, but mostly the processing of weekly salaries and debtor and creditor follow-up.
- There is a customer interface, as well as some order processing.
- – At the end of the month, print bank statements for all bank accounts.
- – At the end of the month, print your credit card statement, highlight business spending, and attach pertinent slips.
- – Notify the owner of any deposits so that orders can be completed.
- – Create a weekly customer balance report and discuss it with the owner.
- – Respond to questions as they arise.
- – Create and distribute invoices
- – At the end of each month, execute a statement run for all clients.
- – When necessary, notify the Bookkeeper of credits to be transferred to customer accounts.
- – Complete the new customer account form for the Bookkeeper to add.
- – Meet with the owner to discuss outstanding debtors.
- – Maintain constant contact with all debtors and pursue debt throughout the month.
- – Maintain a cost-conscious attitude in the office by ensuring that logistics function smoothly.
- – When necessary, conduct research and obtain three estimates from new suppliers.
- – Submit a signed quote to the supplier and place an order once it’s been accepted.
- – Ensure that invoices for payments are received.
- – When needed, send POPs to suppliers.
- • Address any anomalies discovered in deliveries
- – Ensure that all supplier invoices are received during the month and that payments are made as soon as possible.
- – Prepare Supplier Invoices and Statements and send them to the Managing Director for payment on a monthly basis.
- – Manage and negotiate new supplier account service level agreements (SLAs).
- – Assist with bids and the importation process.
Administration in general
- – Respond to phone calls as needed.
- – Respond to emails at all times of the day
- – Fill up insurance claim papers and send them to the Managing Director so that he can interact with the insurer.
- – Ensure that all product codes are supplied to the Bookkeeper so that they can be loaded into the system as needed.
- – Respond to all inquiries as needed.
- – Process and manage all online orders on a daily basis.
- – Ensure that there is enough inventory to fulfill both online and offline orders.
- – Create and monitor weekly replenishment supply lists.
- – When the replenished stock needs to be replenished, submit an order request.
- – As needed, collect and post any things from the post office.
- – Purchase office supplies on a case-by-case basis.
Administration of Human Resources
- – Process terminations and ensure that all payroll, unemployment insurance, and HR documentation is completed and issued to terminated employees on their last day of work.
- – When new employees join the company, create and administer employment contracts.
- – Work with the seeking employee to complete all loan requests, AODs, and advance documents.
- – Maintain personnel files and ensure that all notes are recorded.
- – Ensure that all disciplinary actions are documented and filed.
Assistance to Individuals
- • Assist the Managing Director with any personal tasks that may arise.
- – Request estimates when necessary.
- – Place orders just when they are needed.
- Ability to strategically develop critical relationships for the company’s advantage
- In addition, the successful candidate must be extremely accurate and quick when using Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Consistent and dependable
- Excellent organizational, communication, and administrative capabilities
Click here for additional information