Recruitment Associate 2023-2024
Recruitment Associate 2023-2024
If you are seeking a job as a Recruitment Associate, the document below will guide you through the steps needed to find and apply for such jobs, and provide tips on how to make sure you are hired.
- Square 1 Recruitment, a firm that specializes in permanent placement, is the advertiser of this job opportunity. We collaborate with businesses in a variety of industries in the South African market.
- Visit www.sq1recruitment.co.za to learn more about us, or search for us on Facebook or LinkedIn using the hashtags #Square1Recruitment or #SQ1Recruitment.
- This entry-level job is ideal for a recent graduate who is now prepared to enter the workforce.
- This one is for you if you like the idea of working in a busy, fast-paced environment with a small team while still having plenty of opportunities to learn, develop, and challenge yourself as you pursue a career in human capital or talent acquisition.
- In this position, you will collaborate closely with the business owner and senior recruitment consultant to help them find technical and engineering candidates jobs with organizations in a variety of fields and industries.
- This start-up company has been operating successfully for the past four years since it was founded in 2018. (irrespective of COVID). If you join this team, you will receive training from a Successful Industry Expert and will be shown the ropes as you go. After your initial training period is over, you can anticipate a work-from-home arrangement with all the resources and assistance you’ll need to succeed in this position. Then, based on your goals and aspirations for your career, you’ll have the chance to advance into a role as a recruitment consultant and build up your portfolio of professional accomplishments.
Your obligations will include:
- Making and posting eye-catching job advertisements on numerous job portals and social media pages
screening CVs and updating the internal applicant tracking system’s candidate workflows (ATS)
- Coordinating and Verifying Interviews with Candidates (Internal & Clients)
- Background Check Submission and Monitoring
Researching and sourcing candidates
- locating and vetting potential employees for various positions (using the Internal Database, PNET, Career Junction, LinkedIn, and Boolean Searches)
researching the industry and creating head-hunting lists
- Information gathering and dissemination to candidates, clients, coworkers, and business partners.
- handling communication with candidates regarding start dates and post-placement service calls to guarantee a positive induction and adjustment period.
Data Base Management
- Information and documents can be imported, captured, and edited in the applying tracking system (ATS)
Procedure for Managing the Database Back-Up
managing the submission of new candidates and communications regarding their applications
fixing “dirty” data and merging Candidate records.
General Office Administration
- Logging and updating information in various Excel spreadsheets for diary management
Ad-Hoc office supplies and miscellaneous purchases
civil service jobs
post office recruitment 2021
For more info on this job, click here