Recruitment Manager-IT 2023-2024
Recruitment Manager-IT 2023-2024
If you are seeking a job as a Recruitment Manager-IT, the document below will guide you through the steps needed to find and apply for such jobs, and provide tips on how to make sure you are hired.
- The role’s objective is to supervise the Recruitment Service’s operational excellence with respect to the particular business portfolio being served. The role aligns with the Senior Group Recruitment Manager to supply recruitment services to their company portfolio, guaranteeing the attraction, selection, and contracting of people to accomplish business objectives, using the Acquisition framework built in the Group Talent Solutions sector. The position produces business recruitment briefing inputs and collaborates closely with the OE team to develop appropriate role profile inputs with business and People Partners as well as platform-specific inputs to maximize candidate attractiveness. Driving an efficient, competent, and professional recruitment experience inside the portfolio is how this function succeeds.
Duties & Responsibilities
Employee Centric Delivery:
- Contributing to the development of strategies and plans that will include activities for creating search campaigns, pre-screening, sourcing, selection, onboarding, and retention in order to ensure a solid, complete lifecycle recruiting process.
supplying feedback on how the Group Recruitment strategy should be put into practice in relation to the budget, timelines, and performance metrics.
directing the creation of a pipeline of applicants and talent inside the particular business portfolio to meet future business needs.
People (Self, Team & Organisational):
- In order to supply recruitment solutions and services, the particular Business Portfolio Recruitment team will be developed and led.
driving the creation of a creative, flexible, and people-focused culture within the particular Business Portfolio Recruitment team, where people are respected, supported, and empowered.
Financial, Reporting & BI:
- creating a budget specifically for the Business Portfolio Recruitment team. managing the costs associated with the unique Business Portfolio Recruitment team while juggling the demand for the best possible hiring process for both operations and personnel. Driving the collection and utilization of business intelligence and recruitment data to transform the delivery of the specific services and priorities of the Business Portfolio Recruitment team.
Governance & Compliance:
- ensuring that the specific Business Portfolio Recruitment team adheres to the necessary legal and regulatory labor relations standards.
ensuring adherence to governance structures and standards established by organizations and laws.
- Make sure the particular Business Portfolio Recruitment team has the necessary structure and resources to carry out its mandate with the relevant people in the suitable jobs with the appropriate talents at the appropriate time.
- Human resources degree or equivalent
- 4+ years managing recruitment service delivery within Group Recruitment frameworks, policies, procedures, and guidelines in a recruitment service delivery or equivalent capacity.
- If an applicant does not have a degree, they will nonetheless take into consideration any relevant experience that can be proven. They emphasize practical learning experiences. a track record of successfully managing and leading a small team of recruiters in the delivery of recruitment services in a startup, corporate, group, or agency environment while demonstrating an understanding of current best practices in sourcing, screening, and interviewing as well as the use of platforms and technologies to improve turnaround times and user experience.
- Knowledge of the issues of providing recruitment services in a group-retail context, as well as demonstrable expertise in hiring within the FMCG and retail sectors.
- exposure to statutory requirements, application of and vigilance over pertinent laws, rules, and best practices as they apply to the environment of a recruitment service
- Understanding of HR policies, practices, laws, and regulations
- Note that only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Package & Remuneration
- R 100000 – R 1200000 – Annually
For more info on this job, click here