saps vacancies 2023-2024
saps vacancies 2023-2024
Concerning Sigma, a member of the Digicall Group
- Business process outsourcing is the core of our enterprise; by taking control of numerous processes, we assist organizations in operating more effectively and efficiently.
- At Sigma, we are committed to improving people’s lives. We are confident that we can meet any need thanks to our extensive network of partners and diversified service offerings. Being there for your company when it counts most is our business.
- Sigma is a member of the Digicall Group, a preferred service provider offering a variety of services in a variety of markets, including supply chain management, contact center management, insurance claims administration, claims assessment and adjudication, and custom-made bespoke solutions that responsibly, economically, and sustainably satisfy customer demands.
- You will be expected to help with monthly payroll file preparation and administrative assistance.
For someone wishing to gain experience and expand their abilities while working in a busy payroll department, this position is an excellent opportunity. For our UK Finance Team, you will be expected to help with payroll file preparation and administrative support.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- preparing fresh starters’ files for system upload
- Values for bonuses, overtime, and deductions are reconciled.
- SSP, SMP, and other statutory adjustments calculations
- processing leavers’ compensation and paperwork
- emailing answers to questions about payroll
- administration of payroll generally.
- Ability to adapt to change
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of member communications to guarantee commitment to any necessary follow-up actions and effective communication with internal departments for prompt resolution
- Ability to work in a team-oriented setting Positive attitude and willingness to work together with coworkers to resolve member issues and advocate for the member’s demands Taking responsibility for your own performance and driving it to meet targeted KPIs
- able to adapt to change
- working diligently
- achieving goals set out
- fixing problems and finding suitable solutions
- resolving conflicts
Qualifications and Experience
- BPO exposure is preferred, as is experienced in a finance support capacity of at least 6 to 12 months.
qualification in finance
- All SA public holidays must be able to be worked. On UK bank holidays, off.
- Must be available to work rotating shifts, weekends, and public holidays with excellent attention to detail.
- Having strong technical skills and an in-depth comprehension of contact center operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that enable you to establish a good rapport with our members Have the self-confidence to handle your workload and any problems in a professional and collected manner
- a love of learning and a can-do attitude
- a focus on detail and strong math abilities
- good command of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent planning skills and the capacity to meet deadlines.
standard bank careers
teaching assistant jobs
united nations jobs
For more info, click here