Sedcol Nsfas 2024-2025
Sedcol Nsfas 2024-2025
NSFAS, which offers financial help to students at all 26 South African public institutions, also covers Sedibeng TVET College students. However, these students must meet a number of requirements in order to qualify for funding.
Areas Of Funding for Applicants
The Financial support covers the following listed below
University in South Africa
- Cover’s Accommodation
- According to the university’s actual costs (costs for private accommodation must not exceed costs for university residence)
- Cover’s Transport (up to 40 km from the institution) R7 500 per annum
- Cover’s Living allowance R15, 000 per annum
- Cover’s Book allowances R5200 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum for students in catered residences
Tvet College in South Africa
- Cover’s accommodation in an urban area R24,000 per annum
- Cover’s accommodation in a peri-urban area R18,900 per annum
- Cover’s accommodation in a rural area R15,750 per annum
- Cover’s Transport (up to 40 km from the institution) R7,350 per annum
- Cover’s Transport R7000 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum
Nsfas Application Qualification
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.Tut Nsfas 2024-2025
How to Apply for NSFAS
If you want to apply for NSFAS online, follow these instructions:
- Visit the NSFAS website at www.nsfas.org.za for further information.
- Then select “myNSFAS” from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you’ll need to create a myNSFAS account.
- After you’ve created your myNSFAS account, go to the “Apply” tab.
- Fill in the blanks on your screen with the answers to the following questions.
- All of your personal information should be updated.
- Please upload all of the necessary supporting documentation.
- Finally, press the “Submit” button to send your application to be reviewed.
For nsfas online application click >>>here
Applicants can click here for more >>>Nsfas links
For more information on nsfas click here