- Minister Lindiwe Sisulu was appointed Minister of Tourism by President Cyril Ramaphosa on August 5, 2021. The Minister is backed up by Fish Mahlalela, the Deputy Minister of Tourism. The Department of Tourism’s mandate is to create enabling conditions for tourism’s long-term growth and development in South Africa.
- This page contains information about job openings in the Department of Tourism that has been posted. Application procedures, as well as required application forms and paperwork, are all included in the information.
- The Department of Tourism is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. The department’s goal is to foster diversity (race, gender, and disability). Candidates whose appointment, promotion, or transfer will help to achieve this goal will be given priority.
Applying procedures and information
- To be evaluated, all applications must be presented on a Z83 form with certified copies of qualifications, an identity document (ID), and a full curriculum vitae (CV).
- Applications should be sent to the Director-General, Department of Tourism, Private Bag X424, Pretoria 0001, or delivered in-person to Tourism House, 17 Trevenna Street, Sunnyside.
- Applicants who match the minimal qualifications for the posted positions will be considered.
- It is important to highlight that applicants are responsible for having international qualifications verified by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Please acknowledge that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within three months of the advertisement’s closing date.
- The department reserves the right to refuse service.
- To evaluate a person’s fitness for employment, the short-listed candidates will be subjected to screening and security verification.
Z83 Application Form
Published Date: 28 May 2021 – 0.31 MB
Z83 Application for Employment
Published Date: 28 May 2021 – 2.47 MB
- There are currently no items available.
- The bursary application period for the academic year 2022 is now closed. We congratulate the bursars who were selected and wish all of our applicants the best of luck in their future endeavors.
For more info, click here