Uj Nsfas List 2024-2025
Uj Nsfas List 2024-2025
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) mimics the cosmopolitan Johannesburg, the city that bears its name, in terms of pace and intensity.The university is proudly South African, and it is well-positioned to help Africa flourish by fulfilling the potential of higher education.With over 50 000 students and over 3000 international students from 80 countries, UJ has evolved into a diverse, inclusive, transformative, and collegial institution. With 26 public universities supporting the country’s higher education system, UJ is one of the country’s most important contact institutions.
How do I check my NSFAS funded list?
- Log into your “MyNSFAS” account on www.nsfas.org.za
- Click the ‘Track Funding Progress’ option.
- Check the application progress tabs.
- If your application status reflects an unsuccessful message, you may submit an appeal by clicking on the ‘Submit Appeal Tab’
How to Apply for nsfas online application uj
- Visit NSFAS Online Application 2023 portal: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, you create your myNSFAS account
- After that, you click on the “Apply” tab on the NSFAS page
- Update all your NSFAS online Application 2023-2024 information.
- Upload your supporting documents
- Submit your application by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR NSFAS FUNDING
Applicants must ensure that they satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards an undergraduate qualification in 2022 (postgraduate courses will not be funded, except for postgraduate students who received funding in 2020)Uj Nsfas 2024-2025
- You must be studying or intend on studying a public tertiary institution within South Africa (University or TVET College)
- You must NOT have completed any previous qualifications
You must fall in to 1 or more of these categories:
1) You must be a SASSA grant recipient (excluding the SASSA COVID-19 grant)
2) You must have a total combined household income is NOT more than R350 000 per annum
3) You must be living with a disability AND have a total combined household income NOT more than R600 000 per annum
4) You must have started studying before 2018 and have total combined household income NOT more than R122 000 per annum.Uj Nsfas 2024-2025
For nsfas online application click >>>here
For more information on nsfas click here