unesco jobs 2023-2024
unesco jobs 2023-2024
Head Academic Operations
Duties & Responsibilities
Key Performance Area:
Timetabling & Resource Planning:
- Responsible for creating the final synchronized Campus Timetable based on input from all Program Managers.
- Responsible for establishing test and exam schedules based on input from all Program Managers and working closely with the National Office;
- To safeguard the Campus Timetable’s integrity by ensuring that all role-players adhere to the approved Timetable;
- It is your responsibility to record the Campus Timetable in SAM/CAMS.
- Liaise with NAT on all assessment queries; Liaise with NAT on all assessment packages; Ensure IIE Assessment Policies and National Processes are followed;
- Venue selection for tests and exams;
- Invigilator training; managing the marking and moderation process; overseeing mark capture and verification; oversight and planning of the CASS release process; IIE/National Telecoms and reporting
- Consult with and ensure compliance with foreign students;
- Certification and re-issue requests, as well as academic reports;
- Assessment Duplication and Security;
- Chairman of the Assessments Committee;
- Manage the application and allocation procedure for bursaries.
- Manage the activities of Bursary Students in accordance with the schedule;
- Monitor and follow the academic achievement of Bursary Students, and intervene as needed.
- Report on the actions of all Bursary Students;
- Manage Student Council activities in accordance with the strategy;
- Provide an account of all Student Council actions;
- Create and carry out a Student Leadership Development Plan;
- Create a mentoring program for the Student Council;
- In charge of the logistical arrangements for holding the Graduation Ceremony:
- Securing the site; layout and procedure flow at the venue; signed-off list of graduates
- Finalization of Attendee Décor and Flowers; Guest Speaker
- Photographer and Gowns
- Report on Graduation Wrap-Up
Desired Experience & Qualification
- A Bachelor’s/Honours/Degree Master’s is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the teaching and learning profession, preferably lecturing in a tertiary setting.
cleaning jobs near me
dpsa vacancies 2021
electrical engineering jobs
standard bank careers
teaching assistant jobs
united nations jobs
bank jobs near me
chemical engineering jobs
new vacancy 2021
post office vacancy 2021
For more info, click here