Unisa Nsfas Status 2024-2025
Unisa Nsfas Status 2024-2025
After the deadline, applicants should expect a response to their application within a few days. You must, however, conduct your own investigation if you have not received any information from NSFAS on your application. With your myNSFAS account, you can keep track of the status of your application. If you have not yet received a response to your application, you may be anxious about your chances of acceptance. To see if you’ve received any responses as an applicant, check the status of your application here.
How to check myNsfas Status 2024-2025
To check your NSFAS application status:
- Log into your myNSFAS account portal.
- Enter your ID or username and password.
- Press the SIGN IN! button.
- Once you log into your account dashboard, click on Track Funding Progress to check your application status.
- If your application has been successful, Congrats! If not, better luck next time.
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
How to apply for MyNsfas Status 2024-2025 funding
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on “myNsfas account“.
- Put in your username and password. The username is usually your email address.
- Press on the “My personal details” tab.
- Update your cellphone number and/or email address to your current one.
- Press “Update your details” to proceed.
- A Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the new number and email address that you have provided.
- Enter the OTP and click submit.
- Your details will immediately be updated.
If you already have an existing account, you can sign in using your usernames and password or Facebook and Google accounts.
Documents Needed for Nsfas application
- A valid ID document or a valid ID card (certified copy and electronic copy)
- Unabridged birth certificate (if you don’t have an ID card or paperwork) (certified copy and electronic copy)
- Identification documents for parents and guardians (certified copy and electronic copy)
- Certificate of Death for Parents/Guardians (if applicable) (both a certified copy and a digital copy)Pay slips, employment letters, and pension information (not older than 3 months) (Do not include SASSA slips in your submission.) SASSA should not be counted as part of a household’s income.) (both a certified copy and a digital copy)
- Contact information (phone number/email address where NSFAS can interact with you during the application process and provide feedback on your application’s outcome)
- NSFAS Consent Form pdf– completed and signed by parents/ guardians
- If disabled, complete and include the NSFAS Disability Annexure A (.pdf)
- If orphaned, complete and include the NSFAS Declaration Form (.pdf)– to be signed by an Isibindi Child Youth Care Worker/ a social worker from the Department of Social Development and submitted to an Isibindi Centre/ NYDA office.Mynsfas Status 2024-2025
For nsfas online application click >>>here