Uwc Nsfas 2024-2025
Uwc Nsfas 2024-2025
Nsfas funds students from UWC if only they are eligible. The aim of Nsfas is to fund poor and needy students in public universities. UWC as a public university qualifies for Nsfas funding. Students should apply by following the steps provided.
Areas Of Funding for Applicants
The Financial support covers the following listed below
University in South Africa
- Cover’s Accommodation
- According to the university’s actual costs (costs for private accommodation must not exceed costs for university residence)
- Cover’s Transport (up to 40 km from institution) R7 500 per annum
- Cover’s Living allowance R15, 000 per annum
- Cover’s Book allowances R5200 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum for students in catered residences
Tvet College in South Africa
- Cover’s accommodation in an urban area R24,000 per annum
- Cover’s accommodation in an peri-urban area R18,900 per annum
- Cover’s accommodation in an rural area R15,750 per annum
- Cover’s Transport (up to 40 km from institution) R7,350 per annum
- Cover’s Transport R7000 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum
Nsfas Application Qualification
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.Tut Nsfas 2024-2025
How to Apply for NSFAS
If you want to apply for NSFAS online, follow these instructions:
- Visit the NSFAS website at www.nsfas.org.za for further information.
- Then select “myNSFAS” from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you’ll need to create a myNSFAS account.
- After you’ve created your myNSFAS account, go to the “Apply” tab.
- Fill in the blanks on your screen with the answers to the following questions.
- All of your personal information should be updated.
- Please upload all of the necessary supporting documentation.
- Finally, press the “Submit” button to send your application to be reviewed.
For nsfas online application click >>>here
For more information on nsfas click here