zara jobs 2023-2024
zara jobs 2023-2024
Health Safety Environment Officer (HSE Officer)
- An exciting opportunity for an HSE Officer to report to the HR / HSE Manager in their Richards Bay Division exists with our client, a global engineering company that integrates digital solutions, predictive maintenance, 3D metal printing, robotics, and energy optimization into its machines and services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- to carry out HSE-related tasks on the premises and at client sites, as well as to re-implement and maintain the HSEQ Management System. Work within a cycle of continual development. within the parameters of his or her job, contribute to creating and defining the HSE culture.
- Implement and uphold the OHSAS18001, ISO14001, and ISO9001 Certification for the Integrated HSEQ Management System.
- Verify the Integrated Management System’s efficacy and the HSEQ MS’s use of its policies and procedures in achieving business goals.
- HSEQ MS certification should be coordinated with the company’s various departments.
- In conjunction with the various departments, create SOPs and other system needs, suggest enhancements to current processes, and standardize documents used in preparation for and as a necessity for Assurance of the system
- Conduct/assist HSEQ MS audit and evaluation of various company areas and processes to ensure compliance with applicable standards, current company policies, and procedures.
- Analyze the Integrated Management System’s performance and ensure that relevant policies and procedures are being followed.
- Make suggestions for how to strengthen the Integrated Management System and keep the Company’s Integrated Management System Certification.
- Through training and presentations, raise knowledge of the HSEQ MS Standards and other current corporate policies and procedures among all members of the organization.
- Attend Department of Labor inspections
- Fulfill legal obligations by conducting inspections, investigating incidents, and reporting to the HSE/HR Manager (at client and customer sites).
- Keep an eye on how accidents are reported and how occurrences are investigated in order to identify the underlying causes and the best course of action.
- Determine potentially dangerous working circumstances and procedures.
rand water vacancies
call centre jobs
project management jobs
police jobs 2021
safety officer jobs
public service jobs
department of health vacancies
old mutual careers
life healthcare vacancies
sibanye stillwater vacancies
lab technician jobs
ministry of justice jobs
For more info, click here